new layout

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kendall 5 month pictures

 



Our baby girl just keeps growing up.  Kendall turned 5 months old on November 12th.  And she surprised us all this past month by getting teeth!  I guess she wanted to keep us on our toes.  Aubrey and Mia were around 9 months old when they got their first teeth, so needless to say I was not expecting teeth this soon for Kendall.  She wasn't fussy, but her drool increased so much that she had a rash under chin for about 2 weeks.  She also had her first cold recently, she had a cough and eventually lost her voice.  It was pretty cute when she would try to squeal and nothing would come out.
But even while cutting 2 teeth, and dealing with a rash and cold she remains such a happy baby.  She really brings so much joy to Chris and I, and also to her big sisters.  Aubrey and Mia can't get enough of her, they bicker over who gets to "talk" to her and make her smile and laugh.
 

No comments: