Kendall is our third and final baby. She completes our family. And because I know that she is our last I am trying really heard to savor every second with her as a newborn. You could read into that and say that I am spoiling her - and that would be 100% true. I hold her more, cuddle her longer, and just try to commit all of these moments to memory. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed our first two girls as babies also, but knowing you have your last baby, well I think it makes the whole thing bittersweet. I am being selfish. I stay home more and don't try to get too much done in a day. I know that the laundry will wait and that she won't be little forever. On my maternity leave with Aubrey & Mia I remember thinking I was going to get so much accomplished. Not only was I wrong but I was way too ambitious. I am more realistic this time, and more selfish.
And these two . . . the big sisters . . . love Kendall to pieces. As if Chris and I are not spoiling her enough these two are helping us with that task too!
P.S. This is also my way of saying sorry for the lack of blog updates - I am holding and cuddling my baby girl :)

No comments:
Post a Comment