I feel like I forget to write things down as the girls go through "phases" so here goes, some notes for my memory. Lately Mia has been:
Referring to anything that happened in the past as "last night". For example "Remember last night when we went swimming with Abigail?" When in reality it has been over a month since that happened.
Loves anything and everything Taylor "Swipt". Aubrey is also obsessed, they request specific songs in the car and can sing along to many of them.
She is getting better at pronouncing her "v" sound. She used to sleep with Biolet (Violet) and watch bideos (videos) but slowly she is getting better and trying very hard :)
She refers to painted nails (finger and toes) as "paint tails". It is pretty cute she'll say "My paint tails falling off."
This morning I crawled into her big girl bed for a little while before letting her get up, and she was so sweet. First she offered me a buddy to cuddle with, then she grabbed my face and was telling me about what we did the night before. And just when I thought we were having a good time she looked right at me, noses touching, and said "I'm ready to get out of the bed". How could I saw no to that?
Referring to anything that happened in the past as "last night". For example "Remember last night when we went swimming with Abigail?" When in reality it has been over a month since that happened.
Loves anything and everything Taylor "Swipt". Aubrey is also obsessed, they request specific songs in the car and can sing along to many of them.
She is getting better at pronouncing her "v" sound. She used to sleep with Biolet (Violet) and watch bideos (videos) but slowly she is getting better and trying very hard :)
This morning I crawled into her big girl bed for a little while before letting her get up, and she was so sweet. First she offered me a buddy to cuddle with, then she grabbed my face and was telling me about what we did the night before. And just when I thought we were having a good time she looked right at me, noses touching, and said "I'm ready to get out of the bed". How could I saw no to that?
No comments:
Post a Comment