As I stated for Mia's post this is for me to remember what Aubrey was up to when she was 4 years and 10 months old :)
Our first born continues to amaze me with her maturity, and the things that she asks and remembers.
Aubrey loves school, each day when she gets home she has to show us EVERYTHING in her back pack that she created and what they have been working on. She is beginning to sound out words and just amazes me with how close she gets to spelling words correctly. Last night she was decorating cupcakes on the ipad and said "These are Red Velvet?" - because she read it!!!!
She still enjoys dance, but it will be interesting as she will be in soccer this spring and tee ball this summer. She will have some other activities to compare against and let us know what she really enjoys. This winter she went to a 6 week basketball camp and loved it. At that point she wanted to quit dance just to be sure she could go to basketball, I told her that she doesn't get to quit anything. The other day in the car she said to me "after my recital I will decide if I still want to dance next year" so I guess she has this all figured out :)
It is American Idol time on TV and at our house. We play a lot of "auditioning" at our house; We ask Aubrey for her name, age, hometown, and what song she is going to sing and then determine if she is going to Hollywood. Mia also joins in the fun and sings too, it is a lot of fun for them and us. And when we watch the real show on TV Aubrey will ask Chris and I if we think the contestants are good enough for Hollywood.
And if you watched the video on our blog you have seen Aubrey's set-up, she holds her guitar(strap over her shoulder) and then turns her stick horse upside down and sings into the end of it.
Our first born continues to amaze me with her maturity, and the things that she asks and remembers.
Aubrey loves school, each day when she gets home she has to show us EVERYTHING in her back pack that she created and what they have been working on. She is beginning to sound out words and just amazes me with how close she gets to spelling words correctly. Last night she was decorating cupcakes on the ipad and said "These are Red Velvet?" - because she read it!!!!
She still enjoys dance, but it will be interesting as she will be in soccer this spring and tee ball this summer. She will have some other activities to compare against and let us know what she really enjoys. This winter she went to a 6 week basketball camp and loved it. At that point she wanted to quit dance just to be sure she could go to basketball, I told her that she doesn't get to quit anything. The other day in the car she said to me "after my recital I will decide if I still want to dance next year" so I guess she has this all figured out :)
It is American Idol time on TV and at our house. We play a lot of "auditioning" at our house; We ask Aubrey for her name, age, hometown, and what song she is going to sing and then determine if she is going to Hollywood. Mia also joins in the fun and sings too, it is a lot of fun for them and us. And when we watch the real show on TV Aubrey will ask Chris and I if we think the contestants are good enough for Hollywood.
And if you watched the video on our blog you have seen Aubrey's set-up, she holds her guitar(strap over her shoulder) and then turns her stick horse upside down and sings into the end of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment