new layout

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mia is 2 years old!

I can't believe that I even typed that title. Our baby is two years old?!? It seems that time really does fly when you are having fun, and these last 2 years have been fun. I have a hard time grasping that it has been that long. I remember celebrating Aubrey's 2nd birthday, I was 7 months pregnant and we were preparing Aubrey, our house, and ourselves for the arrival of another family member. Fast forweard 2 years later and we have really settled into our family of four.


Mia is such a funny girl; she has dimples to die for, and I am convinced they get her out of a lot of "situations" she just flashes that grin and somehow we forget to discipline her :) I have said it before but she and Aubrey have so many differences. Mia is definitely moody, and can change her demeanor in a second. She is not a great eater, she still whines through breakfast every morning and if anyone moves away from the table she quickly states "I all done". But this girl can be so sweet, she is a cuddler when she wants to be. Her "comfort" lately has been to play with our hair or rub the back of our heads. So she wraps her arms around my neck and then runs her hand through the back of my hair, she does the same thing to Chris except he has much less hair :) She has the quietest voice around people she doesn't know too well, but look out once she is comfortable she is LOUD!

She loves her big sister something fierce. She mimics her movements, her sayings, her voice, EVERYTHING. She is a little "repeat" we like to call her; but she quickly comes back and says "I not repeat". She also has picked up the nick name "Scoop" because when she does eat she shovels way too much food into her mouth and sometimes tries to swallow it without chewing. I am telling you this girl is something else. But for everytime that she challenges us, she loves, hugs, kisses, and "sweets" us back 10 times.

Mia Lin Schwieso, we were blessed the day that you joined our family and can't imagine life without you! Happy 2nd (golden)birthday baby girl!

No comments: