I have gotten so far behind with posts to the blog. I have lots of pictures to share of our silly family of four. The girls are so much fun and their daily interactions are things that I try to etch into my memory because I know in 10 years I might wonder if they ever got along :) Truly we are just so blessed. Its takes effort for me to slow down and look around and remind myself just how blessed we are. Healthy children, happy children, a roof over our heads, food in the fridge, and two parents that love each other and wouldn't give up this life for anything. I read another blog that is called "Enjoying the small things" and one thing that I try to take away from it is to slow down and look around and appreciate all of those small things that my family gives to me.
Agreed!! These pictures are so great - they are both so happy all the time and having so much fun! Mia's shoe pose is hilarious. I think that these are what they call the "good ol' days"! KD
1 comment:
Agreed!! These pictures are so great - they are both so happy all the time and having so much fun! Mia's shoe pose is hilarious. I think that these are what they call the "good ol' days"! KD
Post a Comment