new layout

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pregnancy pics . . .

5 months to go (18 weeks)
4 months to go (22 weeks)
3 months to go (26 weeks)

One of my least favorite things is photos of myself.  So it is with hesitation that I post these pictures (not great quality with an i-phone).  I know that I want to document this journey as I did in the past with my previous pregnancies.  So here are the belly pictures so far.  Only 3 months to go until we meet Baby Schwieso #3.
Chris and I are excited, but I have to say the most fun part of this pregnancy has been experiencing it with Aubrey & Mia.  They are at great ages to understand that they are getting a new sibling and while the wait is long, they say the cutest things and kiss my belly and are truly excited to meet this little one in June.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Only 3 months to go?!? You are looking great!! Keep the preggo pics coming! :)