new layout

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sisters . . .

Here are some recent pictures of the girls together. So I asked my mom a couple nights ago if I was as obsessed with Tricia growing up as Mia seems to be with Aubrey. She said no, she doesn't remember me repeating EVERY word that my older sister said because I wanted to be just like her. Seriously I am not sure how Aubrey isn't a little annoyed by Mia, but she just smiles and seems to love it. The adoration is adorable and I hope that Aubrey continues to find it amusing because I just LOVE to see them interact. It is moments like those that I briefly close my eyes and think - remember this forever - the 2 of them as little girls, not a care in the world, loving each other - because I have already begun to notice that time is moving way too fast and I can't seem to slow it down.On a sad note, Mia is pretty bummed about Aubrey heading to pre-school. Previously they saw each other 2-3 days a week when they were both at Deb's house; now they won't see each other until after we pick them up around 5PM. Mia keeps saying "I go Aubrey's school?" and "My classroom? My teacher?" it breaks my heart to see her so sad.

No comments: