new layout

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mia 21 months old

Mia was 21 months old on April 2nd. I am almost a month behind on this update again.

Mia continues to make us laugh. She talks more and more all the time.


Some of my recent favorites:


Mommy's "pone" = Mommy's phone


Aubrey "meer" = Aubrey come here


I want "cysones" = I want cyclones (she wants to wear Iowa State clothing)

She is still Aubrey's little shadow and wants to be just like her. They spend quite a bit of time playing "Deb's/day-care" which means that they drop their babies and dolls off to Chris or I with instructions (needs a diaper changed, has been crabby, needs a bottle, etc.) and then come back 30 seconds later to pick them up for the day. It goes on and on.

Mia is still a stinker at meal times, if anyone gets up from the table she is immediately "all done" no matter how much she has eaten.

She has no interest in potty training, Aubrey was fully potty trained by the time she was Mia's age, but miss Mia is going to do things in her own time. Her daddy calls her a donkey often because she is so stubborn (no idea where she got that).


Happy 21 month birthday miss Mia - you are so very loved!

No comments: