new layout

Monday, September 27, 2010

Story of a sibling picture . . . thank goodness for digital cameras.

So last Saturday we had a wedding. The girls were invited so I got them dressed up in matching outfits and thought it was a perfect opportunity for a picture. Mia was not having it so I brought over a chair for her to sit in- she still did not want to look at the camera. As you can see Aubrey was trying REALLY hard to make this work for Mommy. Finally I took a picture with just Aubrey and thought that would be it. Daddy walks in the room and says let me try . . . I kid you not this was his first and only attempt.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Ha - love it! I laughed looking at all these pictures having been there many times! :) It is SO hard to get a good picture of 2 little ones!! :) Way to go Chris!