The first thing Chris said when he saw this picture was "look how old she looks". Yes our little girl is growing up so quickly. She loves to have her picture taken, but isn't patient enough to wait for the flash. Half of the pictures I have are of her walking over to me to "see it" on the screen of the digital camera. She also is talking even more. She can pronounce words that are pretty amazing to her dad and I. So we usually throw out difficult works just to see if she can repeat them. Lately her favorites are "Minnesota" (Where Tricia, Aaron, and Chloe live) and "mascara" I guess it is just fun to say.new layout
Friday, December 19, 2008
Growing up so fast . . .
The first thing Chris said when he saw this picture was "look how old she looks". Yes our little girl is growing up so quickly. She loves to have her picture taken, but isn't patient enough to wait for the flash. Half of the pictures I have are of her walking over to me to "see it" on the screen of the digital camera. She also is talking even more. She can pronounce words that are pretty amazing to her dad and I. So we usually throw out difficult works just to see if she can repeat them. Lately her favorites are "Minnesota" (Where Tricia, Aaron, and Chloe live) and "mascara" I guess it is just fun to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She sure is talking a lot. When she and Cori get to playing it is so fun just to listen. They are usually riding their horses to Texas or Idaho, but every now and then Aubrey goes to Minnesota! I guess to give Chloe a ride! The phrase that cracks me up is "Not right now." Usually when I say it is time to pick up toys for lunch, or go potty! Too Cute!
Post a Comment