On Saturday Aubrey attended her first Iowa State tailgate and football game. She had a great time and was such a good girl. She got to meet a bunch of mom's college friends at the tailgate. We stayed for the first half of the game and she sat on our laps and watched, danced, cheered, and sang along with the band, cheerleaders, and fans. The top picture is of her getting excited to go, the middle is of her taking it all in, and the last picture is on our way out with the lights of Jack Trice Stadium in the background.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Do I see a future Cyclone Cheerleader? Oh she is a lil doll. Thanks for sharing the photos on your blog. I love seeing new ones and seeing how she is growing. Love Charlotte
1 comment:
Do I see a future Cyclone Cheerleader? Oh she is a lil doll. Thanks for sharing the photos on your blog. I love seeing new ones and seeing how she is growing.
Love Charlotte
Post a Comment