new layout

Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to our blog!




Well I am going to give this blog thing a try . . . I am not promising that it will be updated often, but I am going to give it a shot.
Aubrey turned 10 months old this weekend. Chris and I can not believe how time really has flown by. I used to hear people say they just "didn't know where the time has gone" and now I agree. Here are a couple of Aubrey's 9 month pictures.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- Aubrey welcome to bloging lifestyle!!! I love your new pictures, especially the barret in your hair! Can't wait to continue to check in and see what you are up to! Miss you! Love- Tricia

Anonymous said...

Hello Schwieso's,
Now that I know Aubrey is so helpful around the house, I will have to see if she can start helping me too!:) We are really missing you this weeks so far, and by tomorrow everyone will be healthy and happy, so we can't wait to see you!
I Love you Aubrey...Clay
Bye Bye Aubrey...Cori
Suzie